dormakaba introduce the Crane Motion Assist 360 to the commercial door and hardware industry. Crane revolving doors set the standard for timeless design aesthetics. The introduction of the Crane Motion Assist 360 allows building owners to realize touch-free entrance into their buildings, making it easier and safer for pedestrians of all abilities to use revolving doors. This, low energy, drive system provides an intuitive experience while preserving the architectural vision for the building.
Classified as a manual revolving door, Crane Motion Assist 360 offers three different operation modes, allowing you to choose the best operation method for your building. Depending on the traffic flow of your building, a simple turn of the key can change the operation mode from Manual to Power Assist or to Low Energy Automatic – providing the industries only touch-free manual revolving door experience.
- Classified as a Manual Revolving Door
- Touch-Free Access
- Three (3) different operation modes; manual, power assist & low energy automatic
- Larger, more dependable drive box
- Brushless motor that continues to function
- Mounting plate that makes it easier to level during installation
- 2000 Semi-Custom
- 3000 Fully Custom
- 4000 All Glass
- Retrofit – For existing Crane 2000, 3000 and 4000 installations
- Rehab – For existing competitive revolving doors
- Voltage Requirements: 110-120 VAC +/- 10%
- Line breaker: 10 Amps
- 50/60 Hz
- Max Door Height and Width: Diameter + height cannot total more than 17 ft.
- Designed to comply with ANSI/BHMA A156.27-2019
- Drive system must be commissioned based upon door size, door weight and prevailing conditions at the opening to ensure compliance