Dave Sylvester, president of 3SE Corp, gave a presentation at the DHI conNextions 2020 virtual event about the structural changes in the physical security industry, M&A drivers, optimal outcome and more. Sylvester focused on the current social climate as well as the presidential election and how that affects the commercial door and hardware industry.
Optimal sale process
With the current economy, Sylvester suggested there will be an increase in installation, pre-installed hardware, and increased division 28 competencies.
- Accounts receivable
Less current liabilities
- Accounts payable
- Other current Liabilities
- Manufacturers rebounds from Q2 slide
- Channel backlog carries thru Q2 2021
- Constructions slows in 2021
- COVID driven applications and trends
- Electronic access control demonstrates consistent growth
- Software will drive more brands decisions
- Automatic doors growing with security door applications